Samstag, 18. Oktober 2008

Krsko Avto Magazin Drift Pokal reloadet

We just had to go there again. So many nice people, good drifters and a cool racetrack.

So we went to the Finals of the Avto Magazin Drift pokal in 2009.

The Judging ist a bit different over here:
Top16 = 4 runs and 3 out of them will be judged
Top8 = 4 runs and all 4 will be judged - no mistake allowed ;)
after that twin battles.

I qualifyed into the top 16, and messed it up then endet up taking place 8 for me. But the big Final was the night drifting. We had to qualify again wich i did with brand new grippy tires on the rear and did a 100 point run - awesome tires!

My first oponent was the austrian vice champion in a 360bhp E30 - a lighter car and more Power than me - i was a bit excited. But took the advantage of my tires and won 7:3 and 7:3.

Nest one pleas :) Here he was Cimpo the slowenian champion and a very agressive drifter in a highly modifyed E36 M3. Okay i just tryed my best and spun out in the 2nd corner - next run was a 8:2 but im shure Cimpo did´nt fully attack .

VIDEO: Avto Magazin Drift Pokal 2008


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen