Samstag, 18. Oktober 2008

IDC rd. 6

After all this little successes i thought i should finish the IDC championship and see what i can get. Luckily i found a Sponsorship wich supported me with brand new tires and so my car got a new outfit with a lot of funky stickers :)

Hungary was the next place to be - A nice carting track near Budapest was our next target.

After a very long trip without sleeping we had some nice trainings with the hungarian drifters.

We put all Pro Drivers together for qualification, so there were nearly 70 drifters fighting for the top16.
Judging was very interesting, because 2/3 were judged by the driftbox score and 1/3 was judged by a team of international judges (line and style)
My overall result was position 4 (IDC 3) wich was not too bad. But i had the advantage to practice with the driftbox in the past so i knew how to get a good score = massive angle.

My first oponent in hungary was Alex Gräff, another german drifter in a V8 powered E28. After having a massive advantage in the first run by 8:2 for me i took it easy in the 2nd run. I struggles to keep the low speed alex was going and spun in the last corner - damn!

the new look of my car:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen